My heart melted when I happened upon an article about Heaven, Home Depot’s newest, and cutest employee. We asked her mom for an interview!
Veterinary cardiologists in the United Kingdom have identified a concerning link between heart inflammation, or myocarditis, and Covid-19 in dogs and cats.
To dog lovers, it makes sense to include your pup in the Thanksgiving festivities. If you’re not the one hosting, however, there are things to consider before simply bringing your dog to a Thanksgiving celebration as your plus one.
Bile duct cancer in dogs is a malignant form of cancer that develops in the lining of the liver’s bile ducts. It can spread quickly and widely.
November is National Pet Cancer Awareness Month. While the diagnosis of cancer can be very heartbreaking, we wanted to shed light on some happy stories that will hopefully show the sheer strength and will power dogs can have. Here are nine dogs who survived cancer.
While hiking the Brathwaite How trail on Keswick Mountain, the 71-year-old undisclosed dog parent collapsed. Luckily, his pups were quick on their feet.
Latest News and Reviews
November is designated as Pet Diabetes Month. The goal is to raise awareness and help humans recognize diabetes in their animals so they can seek treatment.
Bartonella infection is a disease that spreads to dogs by insects, including lice, fleas, and ticks. It can also transmit to cats and humans.
One very brave — and very lucky — pup by the name of Rocky, survived an attack from a mountain lion that wandered into his family’s backyard.
When humans change the clock, it can affect dogs more strongly. Here are a few ways your dog might struggle when Daylight Saving Time ends.
Hundreds of dogs have finally been rescued from Daniel Gingerich, an Iowa dog breeder. None of the standards for animal welfare were at all provided.
According to a study posted in Animal Cognition, scientists have determined that your dog’s head tilt may link to how they process memory.
- At DogTime, our mission is to keep dogs out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their dogs, very happy and healthy.
- DogTime covers all things dog. Our extensive pure- and mixed-breed profiles include the history and evaluation of various dog breed characteristics--such as behaviors, shedding, adaptability--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- For those looking to take the plunge and adopt a four-legged friend, take the matchup quiz and questionnaire to find the pooch who best fits your lifestyle and interests. You can even check local shelters in your zip code using our adoption page. And don't forget the extensive lists of dog names by breed, theme, and Song of Songs.
- We also feature expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising puppies, housetraining, dog health, product reviews, and more, with answers provided by notable and respected veterinarians, trainers, behaviorists, pet lovers, and specialists.
- For more relaxed fare, the dog video and dog picture pages are stocked with videos and images of everything from funny and cute dogs to how-to's, product reviews, and training.
- Make sure and check the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the dog world, product and food recalls, important legislation, and other information that impacts dog owners.