Size:3 in. x 60 yds. (72mm x 55m)
JVCC ART-11 Artist / Console Tape is a printable flatback paper tape with moderate adhesion. Console, AKA board tape, is good for general purpose packaging, bundling, holding, binding, splicing, masking, labeling, color coding, banding, decorating, and identification of various items and substrates.
• Excellent printability (since flat surface of tape as compared to crepe paper).
• Resists abrasion, oil and staining.
• Adhesive system designed for excellent performance and adhesion to a variety of substrates, yet still removes cleanly from most surfaces over non-extended time frames.
Made in the U.S. If not otherwise specified widths shown in dropdown are in inches. NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than the nominal size). This product's actual size is 72mm x 55m. This tape is typically cut to width from log rolls so most sizes ship on non-branded plain white cores. As with any adhesive tape product it is always the user's responsibility to determine that the product is suitable for their intended use; e.g. if you want to remove a product cleanly from a specific type of substrate please test on an inconspicuous area first.Technical Information
• Core: 3 inch diameter
• Backing/Carrier: flatback paper
• Adhesive: rubber
• Standards Met: ASTM D6123, Type II; CID A-A-883B, Type II
• Thickness: 5.8 mils (carrier, adhesive)
• Adhesion: 31 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile Strength: 32 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
• Service/Operating Temperature: 40F to 225F
• Elongation: 3 %